Moving from your existing home to a different one is an overwhelming feeling. The most important thing that you have to consider is the cost of moving. The average cost to move a 4 bedroom house is about $8,000. The total cost of the moving can range from $3,000 to $16,000 based on the distance of the move in the United States. This moving cost range is simply an estimated total in 2019. When it comes to moving, the total cost is determined by considering a lot of different factors.
Average Cost to Move a 4 Bedroom House
If you want to get a good idea about the cost of moving a 4-bedroom house, then you are at the right place. The moving cost can vary based on the distance and different other factors.
Cost of Local and Long Distance Moving
There is no doubt that moving a 4-bedroom house can be quite stressful at times. Though hiring a professional moving company can be quite expensive, tackling everything on your own can be too much time and energy consuming. While it is a good idea to get a total estimate of moving, there are certain things that you can expect:
- If your move is a local move, then movers can usually charge as per hour. The average rate of local move is about $100 per hour with two movers and one truck. But when it comes to four-bedroom house move, you will require about 3 to 4 movers for which the hourly rate can increase to approximately $150 to $170.
- If you are moving to a place far away or out of state which is greater than 100 miles, then it is generally called a long-distance move. The cost of such a move will be determined mainly by the weight of the total belongings and the distance. The cost may also add any additional cost or insurance according to your wish.
Average Cost of Moving 4-Bedroom House
The average cost of moving a house with 4 bedrooms will differ with the total distance:
- For 100 miles, the cost can be $3,300 approx.
- For 500 miles, the cost can be $4,700 approx.
- For 1,000 miles, the cost can be about $6,500 approx.
- For 3,000 miles, the cost can be about $13,700 approx.
The total cost of moving the 4-bedroom house will increase if you include the packing services. This will increase the cost by $500 to $1,000 approximately. It will increase more if you want to add insurance with it.
So, this is all about the total average cost to move a 4 bedroom house. For more details and better estimation, you can call a reliable and experienced moving service. They can ask you about some of the basic details related to move such as if you’re moving locally or out of state so that they can present you with the total estimation. Moving can be overwhelming at times and hence having a reliable mover by your side can be a great help. They have the expertise and essential tools that make the moving much easier and safer. You can be at complete peace of mind knowing your belongings are in safe hands.